Probably the coldest Monday I've felt in a long time. A nice opportunity to stay in and blog. Still pretty new to this phenomenon but I think I'm enjoying it. I think it'll be a great chance to show off my photos. And once the weather warms up a little I'll be back out there snapping away.
Here are a couple of other 'arty' pics for now. The first is a shot I took on my old Kodak compac
t camera on Brighton sea front. I think I was playing around with depth of field (?); I'm not sure. Anyway, I liked the way the rail, with its green colour contrasted with the grey sky..
. Not really! I just put the camera down by the rail and it came out great. I love just playing around with my camera. I like to capture everything. This weekend was a surprise weekend away in Brighton last January. This photo is Cabot Square in Canary Wharf, London. I love these clocks, particularly at night.

No comments:
Post a Comment