Monday, 1 November 2010

A new blog...


Hello. Remember me? Yes, it is I. Having a little more time on my hands I have turned my artistic eyes to photography and got a little more serious. I thought I'd also revive my blog in order to showcase my attempts at some decent life photography. I'm not sure what that is... I like to take pictures of near enough everything and after some light reading of digital photography magazines I've decided not to take it too seriously. I already enjoy walks and nature and taking the odd snap so I'm just taking it to another level with a recent generous birthday present of a digital SLR camera.

This is a tree. I've no idea what kind of tree but I thought it looked pretty. It's in the grounds of Chartwell which was the country home of the late Winston S. Churchill. A day in Chartwell (mainly for the cream teas!) was had and it provided a great opportunity to road-test my new camera.


Here's the house... sadly I wasn't permitted to take photos inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment